Interface Basics and Layouts
cTrader Web App consists of 4 basic software applications: Trade, Copy, Automate, and Analyze. You can switch between them directly from the main menu to the upper left.
Trade – the trading application with all the necessary market research tools.
Copy – the built-in web application for copying trading strategies and providing the trading strategies for copying.
Automate – the built-in application for building trading robots and indicators and automated trading. Available only for the cTrader Desktop version.
Analyze – in-depth analysis of your performance by each of the trading accounts.
cTrader UI is designed to make trading easy and effective, therefore you can reach all the necessary tools and options from the application main page.
- Main Menu - allows switching between the Trade, Copy, Automate, and Analyze features, depositing or withdrawing funds, opening cTrader Settings.
- cTID Bar - allows switching between the trading accounts, creating Demo accounts, access the additional links and help materials, managing workspaces and cTID profile, changing the layout, and creating new orders.
- Account Bar - allows switching between the trading accounts linked to the current cTID.
- MarketWatch – allows selecting symbols, entering the trades, creating and managing the Watchlists.
- Charts – the market charts of the selected symbols. You can add as many charts on the cTrader main screen as you need, and create orders and manage open positions directly from the charts.
- TradeWatch – allows creating and managing the orders and positions, control the balance, review the history deals, transaction history, and give your feedback.
- Instruments toolbar – allows switching between the chart modes, configuring market research and drawing tools, making Chartshots, and set Price Alerts.
- Status bar – displays the current trading session, the current time, server and proxy latencies.
- Active Symbol Panel (ASP) - allows creating the orders, access the Depth of Market (DoM), check the Market Sentiment, Market Details, Inverted Rate, Market Hours, Trade Statistics, Leverage, and Links.
Note that you can hide or show such UI elements as Active Symbol Panel and Tradewatch. Click on the Layout in the cTID bar and select the desired options from the drop-down.
You can also switch between the layouts by pressing
F3 on your keyboard.