With chart templates, you can save your most frequently used chart setups and quickly apply them to any new charts.
Save a template
To save a new template
- Setup your chart options. You can save the zoom level, chart type, indicators, grid and line settings, and colors. You cannot save the timeframe or line studies in a template.
- From the Templates options, click Save Template.
- Type in a name for the new template.
- Click Save.
To replace an existing template
- Setup your chart.
- From the Templates menu, click Save Template.
- Move your mouse over the template you want to save over and click Save.
- Click Yes to confirm.
Use a template
To use a template
- Select the chart you want to use the template with
Move your mouse over the templates icon at the top of the chart or in the context menu and click on a template.
The template will be immediately applied to the current chart.
Delete a template
You can quickly delete templates you no longer use.
To delete a template
- Click the X next to the template name in the template list.
Click Yes to confirm.