This documentation describes cTrader deeplinks, their use cases, and their benefits.
Deeplinks are special URLs that, upon being opened by a user, transfer said user to a certain screen in cTrader Web or Mobile. Using query parameters, it is possible to perform certain actions (e.g., switching the language of the cTrader application opened by a user) before the chosen screen is shown to traders.
The primary function of deeplinks is to facilitate the creation of custom call-to-actions (CTAs) by allowing to direct traders to certain tabs/sections inside cTrader.
Deeplinks only work for the following applications.
- cTrader Web.
- cTrader Mobile (both Android and iOS).
Structure of the Documentation¶
The documentation is divided into four main sections not counting the introduction. These sections are as follows.
- How Deeplinks Work. This section explains the core functionality of deeplinks and how deeplinks work in broker OAuth flows.
- Use Cases. This guide lists the main use cases of deeplinks.
- Universal Deeplinks. This page provides an extensive list of deeplinks that work on both cTrader Web and Mobile.
- Mobile Only Deeplinks. This section focuses on the deeplinks that are unique to cTrader Mobile.
Last update: March 23, 2023