To manage your cTrader ID you should proceed to the cTID bar of your web or desktop application, or the cTrader ID menu if you are using the mobile application.
The cTrader ID bar in cTrader Desktop version is located in the upper right of the main screen.
Selecting settings in cTrader desktop will automatically open cTrader ID site in your default browser, where you can manage your cTID settings.
The cTrader ID bar in cTrader Web version is located in the upper right of the main screen.
Selecting settings in cTrader web version will automatically open those settings in the in-app window where you can manage your settings.
The cTrader ID menu in cTrader mobile version is located on the main menu.
Selecting settings in cTrader mobile will automatically open cTrader ID site in your default browser, where you can manage your cTID settings.
In any case, regardless of which version of cTrader you are using - desktop, web, or mobile - you can enter the cTrader ID page of the Spotware web site, log in with your cTID credentials, and manage all the settings there.
All changes will apply automatically in your opened cTrader application. The following cTID settings are available on cTID site:
- Credentials - manage credential information such as user name, email, and password.
- Notifications - manage the notification settings and subscribe to cTrader news and updates.
- Active Sessions - view all the active sessions with their details and revoke them.
- Trading Accounts - view the full list of Demo and Live trading accounts per broker linked to your cTrader ID.
- Open API - proceed to our Open API reference.
- Cloud Charts - Coming soon.