The QuickLinks Toolbar is located to the upper right of the platform main page and contains the following options: Spotware cTrader (managing accounts), Tools, Links, Help, Create New Order, Layouts, Workspaces, Account bar, and cTID bar.
- Spotware cTrader - quick access to the Open Demo Account and Switch Accounts menu.
- Tools - quick access to the Chart Mode menu and the chart tools (see Chart Toolbar).
- Links - quick links to the cTrader mobile, web and desktop products, cTrader social media pages, cTrader Developers Network.
- Help - quick access to cTrader Help Guide, tutorial videos, news, and contacts.
- New Order - the standard cTrader New Order button. Click to open the New Order menu to create a new order.
- Layout bar - allows showing or hiding the Active Symbol Panel and the Tradewatch. Click and select the desired options from the drop-down.
- Workspaces bar - allows switching between the Workspaces or save the current workspace. Check the detailed explanation of the Workspaces above in this documentation.
- The Account bar - allows switching between the current cTID trading accounts and creating the Demo accounts. Check the detailed explanation of the Account bar above in this section.
- cTrader ID bar - allows managing your cTrader ID settings. Check the detailed information on cTID and how to manage it in the respective section above.