The following areas can be access from the Main Menu:
- New Order(Ctrl+O): Open the “Create Order” window
- New Chart: Choose with which Symbol you want to create new chart
- Sign in: Log in to a live or demo account, create a new demo account or change connection settings.
- Open Demo Account: Fill in your details to open a demo account
- Open Live Account: Open your broker’s webpage so that you can open a live account
- Exit Spotware cAlgo(Alt+F4): Closes the terminal. All active robots will be stopped, but any open trades will not be affected.
- Single-Chart Mode: Switches to ‘Single Chart’ mode. In this mode the selected chart is displayed using all the available application space. The other open charts are displayed as tabs above the selected chart.
- Multi-Chart Mode: All the opened charts will be displayed in a grid pattern. cTrader uses a ‘Smart-Size’ technology, which adapts to the window size and dynamicallly changes the window sizes of any open charts to achieve the best viewable results.
- Cursor: With the ‘Mouse Cursor’ option selected you can move the chart itself and objects drawn on it.
- Crosshair: The ‘Crosshair’ option enables you to pin-point exact areas in time and market price and measure the difference (Pips/Periods/Price) from the starting point. If there are imposed indicators (chart, indicator window) theyr values will be displayed.
- Market Snapshot: By selecting this option you can click anywhere on the chart to display a price snapshot of the currency pair’s – Time/date/Price/Open/High/Low/Close/Volume values. If there are imposed indicators (chart, indicator window) theyr values will be displayed.
- Trend Line: The ‘Trend Line’ helps to explore market trends. Two points must be chosen for a ‘Trend Line’ to be imposed on the chart. Click the left mouse button and hold, while dragging to your preferred position. Once the left mouse button is released the line will be set. After the line is set you can edit the positioning of the line by clicking on it and dragging it to another position. If you click on either end of the line, you will be able to edit the positioning of that point on the chart.
- Horizontal Line: The ’Horizontal Line’ can be used to mark support and resistance. One point must be chosen to impose the ‘Vertical line’ on the chart. After the line is set, you can edit the positioning of the line by clicking on it and dragging it elsewhere.
- Vertical Lines: The ‘Vertical Line’ can be used to define periods. One point must be chosen to impose the ‘Vertical Line’ on the chart. After the line is set, you can easily edit the positioning of the line, by clicking on it and positioning it elsewhere.
- Equidistant Price Channel: Lines of the ‘Channel’ are parallel. Two points must be chosen for a ‘Channel’ to be imposed on the chart. Click the left mouse button and hold, while dragging to your preferred position. After the left mouse button is released, the two parallel lines will be set. After the lines are set, you can edit their position by clicking anywhere on the bottom line and dragging to the preferred position. Both lines will move simultaneously. If you click on either end of the upper line, you will be able to edit the positioning of that point on the chart. Both lines will move simultaneously. To set the distance between the lines, click on the middle (highlighted) of the upper line and drag till the preferred distance is set.
- Fibonacci: One point must be set to impose ‘Fibonacci’. Click the left mouse button and hold, while dragging to your preferred position. Drag horizontally to adjust the width and vertically to adjust height. After the ‘Fibs’ are set, you can move it around the chart by clicking on either of the lines. To edit the width and height click on one of the highlighted points.
- Colors: Change the default colors of your imposed objects from the pallet of colors provided. The following objects will be of the chosen color.
- Chartshot: Screenshot of the active chart window will be immediately uploaded to a dedicated webpage, with unique URL, allowing easily share the image on social networks, by email, or by sharing the link. To take a ‘Chartshot’ activate the feature by clicking on the icon and then point to the chart and click once more. Seconds after an image will appear in a browser window.
- Single-Click: You will be able to trade with one single click
- Double-Click: You will be able to trade by double-clicking
- Disabled: You have no ability to trade with your mouse
- QuickTrade Info: Detailed Information about QuickTrade
- Sounds: Enables or Disables Sounds notifications in cTrader
- Language: cTrader is currently available in 14 different languages. English, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Italian, Greek, Turkish, Hungarian and German.
- Default Layout: Switches to the default Layout of cTrader
- Chart Trading Layout: Switches to the Chart Trading Layout
- Chart Only Layout: Switches to Chart Only Layout
- Fullscreen: Switches cTrader between Fullscreen Mode and Window Mode
- Help Guide (F1): Opens the cTrader Help Guide & Tutorial (this document). cTrader settings, functions and tasks are all explained here in detail. You can also press F1 at any point to open the help guide.
- About cTrader: This is where you can find contact details and cTrader version details.
- What’s New: Opens the window with the latest features of cTrader.
- Go to your broker’s webpage