The ‘Positions’ tab contains information about all currently active trade positions. All open positions can be sorted by a value of any field.
The information in the bottom will display financial and settings results of open positions, which include: “Balance”, “Equity”, “Margin”, “Free Margin”, “Margin Level” and “Total Profit”.
All trade operations are displayed in a table with the following fields:
- ID : The operation ticket number. It is a unique number of the market order.
- Time: Time the order was filled. The time is represented as DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM (Day/Month/Year Hour:Minute).
- Symbol: This field displays the name of the currency pair being traded.
- Volume: The amount of money traded.
- Type: Type of the trade operation. There are two types of trading operations that can be displayed: ‘Buy’ or ‘Sell’.
- Entry: This is the price at which the order was filled.
- T/P: The placed ‘Take Profit’ order level. If an order has not been placed, a hyphen ( – ) will be displayed in this field.
- S/L: The placed ‘Stop Loss’ order level. If an order has not been placed, a hyphen ( – ) will be displayed in this field.
- Swap: Charging of swaps is displayed in this cell.
- Commission: Commissions, charged by the brokerage company for performing trade operations is displayed in this field.
- Pips: The profit or loss is shown in pips.
- Base Currency Profit: Displays the profit or loss of the position. Positive result means that the transaction is profitable, and negative means that it is unprofitable.
- Close: Close the position.
Right-click menu available, when the right mouse button is clicked on the position:
- Close position: Closes the position.
- Modify position: A “Modify Position” tab will appear, where you are able to attach “Stop Loss” and “Take Profit“, close whole or a part of position.
- Create new order: A “Create Order” tab will apear.
A ‘Modify Position’ tab will appear, where you are able to attach ‘Stop Loss’ and ‘Take Profit’, close whole or a part of position. The same functionality can be achieved by using right-click on the position.