This section of the Help Centre is dedicated to helping partners of all kinds achieve higher efficacy by fully leveraging valuable cTrader features in unique ways.
Who Are Partners?
Partners are professional traders who work in close collaboration with their broker to attract other traders and incentivise their active live trading in various ways (e.g., sharing signals, offering technical analysis insights, providing strategies, etc.). To receive compensation for their work, partners enroll in their broker's referall programme; typically, this compensation takes the form of rebates.
If you have not considered branching out into partnership before, here are just some of the benefits you may gain when doing so.
- Building/participating in trading communities where each participant shares knowledge.
- Quickly and easily learning from others and improving your approach to trading by attaining feedback from your peers.
- Attaining a social media following from other traders who may consider your trading insight to be reliable and effective.
- The possibility of earning additional remuneration from your broker as part of the referral programme.
Join our Telegram channel with tips for partners on how to win more referrals!
What Is cTrader Invite?
To equip partners for winning referrals, cTrader offers the 'Invite' application with its handy functionalities to manage Invite links and share QR codes, track invited traders' statistics, display personal contacts, and promote partner products. cTrader Invite is an all-in-one solution allowing partners to boost the conversion of new traders into active investors.
If you are already a partner, the guides in this section should help you plan your activities and execute your plans to their fullest potential. If you are just starting out, our articles will become your top resource on the built-in cTrader features for partners.
Click here to see the full list of partner tools offered by cTrader.
Our tutorials are divided into sub-sections based on specific partner types to deliver the highest value. Note that it is impossible to avoid overlapping between these partner types, as partners often use a combined strategy.
- For social traders. Here, you will learn how to take advantage of the socially-oriented cTrader tools.
- For educators. The guides in this sub-section discuss how you can easily and effectively share knowledge with other traders.
- For money managers. In this sub-section, we demonstrate how you can improve the way you trade on behalf of others.
- For networkers and affiliates. The tutorials in this sub-section showcase how you can effectively generate traffic for your web resources or those owned by your broker.