Who Are Educators¶
Educators are traders who focus on sharing technical analysis and knowledge with other traders. Typically, educators use the following channels.
- Streaming platforms (e.g., YouTube)
- Messengers and other digital community tools (e.g., Discord or Telegram)
- Forums, message boards, and image boards
- Own academies and landing pages
The role of an educator is a difficult one but it is also rewarding as you can teach new traders essential concepts such as risk management, key types of manual and automated trading strategies, and discipline.
Here are the key features cTrader offers for educators.
To know more about these and other cTrader tools for partners, join our Telegram channel.
Guides for Educators¶
To learn more about being an effective educator, read the following guides.
- Generate Leads by Sharing Technical Analysis. This tutorial details the best practices for lead generation via sharing technical analysis.