Partner Accounts Tab
The Partner Accounts tab is the default tab of the Partner Center menu, it contains the details of the Partner clients’ accounts and a summary of the Partners’ performance.
Use the Refresh button ( ) to refresh the information inside the tab. Once clicked the most up to date information will be displayed.
Use the Export to Excel button ( Screenshot_11) to export the current grid from the tab to the excel table.
The following Partner Account information is displayed in the grid:
- Introduced Account - the account number given by the broker to the introduced client.
- Status - “Client“ if the account is a Trader, or “Sub-Partner” if the account is a Partner.
- Creation Date - the exact date and time when the account was created.
- Last Login - the exact date and time when the client has logged into his cTrader account the last time.
- Balance - the account current balance.
- Given Bonus - the remaining amount of the Total Bonus that was given by the Partner. As the Bonus is converted into the Balance, this value will be adjusted. Check the [Bonuses section] to learn more.
- Contacts - brokers can choose to display the contact details of the introduced clients, Partners should contact their broker regarding this preference.
- Current Volume - volume (calculated from deals) that this account has generated during the current calendar month.
- Current Sub-Partner Volume - volume (calculated from deals) that this Sub-Partner’s clients have generated during the current calendar month.
- Rebate, % - the percentage of rebate the introduced client will receive from the Partner’s profit, earned from the trading account. Here you can enter a value and apply a rebate to that client by clicking the Apply Rebate button ( ) Once a new value has been entered inside the Rebate, % column, the button will become green ( ). Once Apply Rebate is clicked, the rebate percentage entered will be applied to that account. By clicking the Give Bonus button ( ), a new window will open where the bonuses can be given. Check the Bonuses section to learn more.
To the bottom of the Partners Accounts tab the following information is displayed:
- Total Clients - the summary of all the introduced clients.
- Clients - the total number of regular traders’ accounts.
- Sub Partners - the number of accounts that are the Partners underneath the other Partners (Sub-Partners).
- Rank (This Month) - the rank which the Partner is applied to for the current month, based on the previous month's achievements.
- Rank (Next Month) - the summary of the rank progress with the expected number of months for each following rank to be achieved.
- Total Group Volume the summary of the Partners’ clients trading volumes which is applied to their rank progression, the first number is the total volume.
- Your Volume - the volume which the Partner has traded.
- Client Volume - the volume generated by the Partners’ clients with regular trading accounts.
- Sub Partner Volume - the volume generated by the Sub-Partners and their clients.