Inside the Partner History tab, you can run the detailed reports for your own accounting purposes or use this information to aid the retention of your clients.
Use the search box to the upper left to find the specific field of interest, for example, the account number.
Use the predefined time periods from the Period dropdown to select the time period of the deals which will be displayed, or enter your own parameters using the calendar.
Use the Run Report button ( ) to run the report for the time period selected.
Use the Export to Excel button ( ) to export the current grid from the tab to the excel table.
The following Parent History details are displayed in the grid:
- Deal ID - the unique traders deal identifier.
- Completed Time - the exact time and date when the traders deal was created.
- Volume - the volume of the deal in the account currency.
- Credited - specifies if the commissions were credited to the Partners balance (YES or NO).
- Client Paid Commissions - the total commissions paid to the Partner by the client.
- Broker Paid Commissions - the total commissions paid to the Partner by the broker which originated from trading commissions charged to the client.
- Introduced Account - the client that created the deal.
- Markup Revenue - the total commissions in the account currency paid to the Partner by the broker which originated from the spread markup.
- Rebate - the size of the rebate in the account currency that was given to the client for that specific deal.
- Total - the total profit from that deal in the account currency.
- Symbol - the symbol traded by the client.
The summaries of the totals for the related fields for the time period selected when running the report are displayed to the bottom of the Partner History tab.
- Total Commission Paid by Broker - the total commissions the Partner received from their broker. This value is the sum of all rows inside the Broker Paid Commission column.
- Total Commission Paid by Client - the total commissions the Partner received from the client. This value is the sum of all rows inside the Client Paid Commission column.
- Total Markup Revenue - the total Partner commission from the spread markup. This value is all the sum of all rows inside the Markup Revenue column.
- Total Rebate Paid - the total rebates which the Partner paid to the clients.
- Total for Period (to be credited) - Gross earnings that have not been deposited into the Partners account yet.
- Total for Period (credited) - Gross earnings that have been deposited into the Partners account.