Partner Ranks Progress Bar
The Progress Bar is located to the top of the Partner Center menu, it indicates the number of ranks in a Partner's revenue sharing plan which their broker has created for them.
The Progress Bar fills from the left to the right as the volume of the Partner group of clients grows.
This indicates what revenue percentage will be received during the next calendar month.
Each rank is identified with a name, sequence number and the percent of revenue which will be received from the broker's total revenue.
When the rank is filled with green, then the necessary requirements set by the broker have been met for that rank.
By hovering over one of the ranks in the progress bar, more information will be displayed.
- Group Volume required for this rank - the total amount of volume that the Partner group of clients must generate for you to receive the commissions given for this Rank.
- Group Volume needed to achieve this rank - displays how much volume the Partner group of clients need to generate more for the Partner to receive the commissions given for this Rank.
- Your Commission - displays how much of the total revenue the Partner will receive.
- Broker Commission - displays how much of the total revenue the broker will receive.
- Parent Partner commission - displays how much of the total revenue the Parent Partner will receive.